Sumatra 1.0 is Live and Enterprise-Ready
We are excited to kick off the new year with big news. Sumatra is out of beta with our v1.0 release now live!
This release is significant because, along with our SOC 2 Type 1 certification, it marks Sumatra's enterprise-readiness with powerful user management features, including role-based access control (RBAC) and SAML SSO configuration, all accessible through the UI.
With v1.0, we have satisfied the essential elements of enterprise readiness for SaaS companies:
- Scale: The platform easily handles high-volume, spiky traffic while maintaining low latency, thanks to building on serverless AWS components that scale on demand. We have load-tested up to 10,000 transactions/sec while computing several dozen aggregates and maintain a latency of ~40 milliseconds
- Security: Sumatra has embedded security and privacy controls into our organization and systems from the beginning, including: Zero Trust security, Automated intrusion detection, and Regular penetration testing.
- Compliance: We secured our SOC 2 Type 1 certification in Q4 2022. Our report is available upon request.
- Administration: This is the focus of the v1.0 release with RBAC and SAML SSO
- Usability: The platform continues to surface more functionality in the UI to make the platform even more self-service.
Our investment in these features ensures that the product and the business are built on a solid foundation of best practices.
What does it mean to be enterprise-ready?
Companies of all sizes look for these enterprise-readiness tablestakes when purchasing new tools because it means that the data in our platform is secure, risks are minimized, and the platform can scale with them. Sumatra wants to make it easy for companies of all sizes to bring Sumatra into their stack to build real-time decisioning solutions. v1.0 is built with that in mind.
You can read more about v1.0 in our release notes here.
Ready to launch your first real-time decisioning solution? Schedule a meeting to get started.